When I sought the position of Judge of the 224th District Court in 2010, I promised that I would work hard; follow the law; and give the family law cases the time and respect that these crucial matters deserve. I also promised that I would be willing to make the tough decisions necessary to keep our judicial system running efficiently and effectively. With these goals in mind, I believe I have exceeded my commitments and will continue to do so if allowed the privilege to continue to serve as your Judge of the 224th District Court. – Judge Cathy Stryker
Experienced Trusted Compassionate
We are so excited that so many people are interested in obtaining a yard sign displaying Re-Elect Judge Cathy Stryker for the 224th District Court!
We are so excited that so many people are interested in obtaining a yard sign displaying Re-Elect Judge Cathy Stryker for the 224th District Court. Here is a list of the locations that they are at, please visit the closest location to you during business hours for a Judge Cathy Stryker yard sign: 1) Republican HQ: 10300 Heritage Blvd. Ste. 240 2) Ford & Murray: 10001 Reunion Place # 640 3) Lindow Stephens Schultz, LLP: 700 N. St Mary’s Street, Ste. 1700 4) Tinsman & Sciano: 10107 McAllister Freeway 5) Law Office of Lisa Vance: 814 N. Alamo Street Suite 1 6) Higdon Hardy & Zuflact: 12000 Huebner Rd. # 200 I greatly appreciate your support. *224th District Court Political Advertisement Paid for by the Cathy Stryker Campaign, Stephen Phillips, Treasurer.
Why re-elect Cathy Stryker for 224th Civil District Court?
- Experienced, Trusted, and Compassionate
- Ten years of experience as 224th District Court Judge
- 28 years of litigation experience
- Supreme Court Advisory Committee
- Judicial Branch Certification Commission
- Five years of service as a volunteer mediator, Bexar County Dispute Resolution Center
- Current Advisory Board for the Domestic Relations Office and member of the Family Law Section of the San Antonio Bar Association